LABEL-LEX (SW) is a Portuguese formalized lexicon, containing 1,545,481 simple inflected words. The words are distributed as follows:
- 142,236 nouns, with information about type, gender, number, inflected forms, and irregular inflected forms
- 3,155 adverbs, with information about degree, polarity and wh-type
- 1,258,913 verbs, with information about type, mood, tense, person, number, transitivity, inflected forms, irregular inflected forms, subcategorisation frames, auxiliarity and clitics
- 139,536 adjectives, with information about degree, gender, number, comparison, position, inflected forms, irregular inflected forms and subcategorisation frames
- 291 pronouns, 443 determiners, 8 articles (sub-class of determiners), 27 prepositions/postpositions, 40 conjunctions, 317 numerals (sub-class of determiners), 205 interjections, 310 contractions (e.g. Prep + Det)
Each dictionary entry is associated to a lemma; information about POS and morphological attributes ? such as gender, number, person, case (for personal pronouns), tense, mood, diminutives, augmentatives, and superlatives ? is systematically formalized for each lexical entry.
Syntactic and semantic information is being encoded incrementally. For instance, verbs are sub-classified (transitive, intransitive auxiliary), adjectives are being refined with information about their syntactic sub-classification.
Other formats and other services may be supplied by the data owner upon request (e.g. conversion into buyer's formalism, selection of subsets of the words missing from your own dictionary).
View resource description in all available languages