Multilingual Edition of Verne's Novel "Around the World in 80 Days"
This edition contains 18 editions of Jules Verne's novel "Around the World in 80 Days" - French original and 17 translations. The alignment was performed on the subsentencial level. Texts are segment and aligned automatically and then manually checked to obtain one-to-one alignment (in most of the cases). In this edition all translations are aligned with either French, English or Serbian version, while all languages represented in CESAR project are aligned with each other. There is a total of 32 aligned texts. All aligned texts are in TMX format and HTML format for visualization. More about the content of this corpus can be found at: http://www.korpus.matf.bg.ac.rs/Verne80days/Verne80days_2012_07.pdf
- Corpus query processor (CQP)
- IMS Open Corpus Workbench (CWB), http://cwb.sourcefor...
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Multilingual lexicon of toponyms
- Multilingual Glossary of Synsets
- INTERA Corpus
- Multilingal Thesaurus GEMET; Polish terms: Institute of Environmental Protection, Warsaw, Poland; English terms - Collection: General Multilingual Environmental Thesaurus. The 2001 version of GEMET of the European Environment Agency in Copenhagen